Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Holiday Temptations

It's that time of year again! I'm in the kitchen putting together all the ingredients for our homemade fruitcakes and pies. Our fruitcakes are available for a limited time. November 1 through December 31, and guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds. Orders can be placed via e-mail, phone and fax starting immediately.

I take pride in my fruitcakes and their old fashioned goodness. Each of them are carefully handmade using only the highest quality ingredients. There is absolutely nothing artificial about my oven baked goods. I also prepare an assortment of pies that include Pumpkin, Sweet Potato and my famous French Apple Pie. They too are prepared with fresh ingredients that I give the Silver Spoon Seal of Approval.

See you soon in the kitchen, C. C.

No comments: